Total Pageviews

Saturday, 10 October 2026

Secret: a poem by Sourav Sakar

                                    

                             Secret 

I can smell flowers through my window

A castle of dreams could end though

 The good things remain for a small period of time

Oh summer fades and gives winter a rhyme

Fire bolts in the volcano

Come down from the dark shadow

Moon changes phases always

Shining glory blooms as tide

No one will believe my strongest mind

No one knows what the truth and lies  

Like ancient man someone is baking souls

To alter that dried valley of rose into a full-fledged sky

A secret is always hidden

In the nature or in the heavens eye

Swear all these have written in a poetry line

I am not waiting for your opine

Night is trolling at the evenings garden

Night jasmine spreading as wine

I can smell them fine and want to make them cry.  

 

Poems by Sourav Sarkar and Patrick Connors

published by Cooch Behar

Cooch Behar City, India, 2025 

 

 

No comments: