Total Pageviews

Tuesday 18 June 2019

The Secret Handshake Summer Group Art Exhibition



Hi bill,

Great as always to hear from you  : )-  I've put the poster for the art exhibition on my blog:

http://riffsandripplesfromzenrivergardens.blogspot.com/

I can't believe half a century has slipped by so quickly for me. It was mid-June 50 years ago that I left the U.S. to avoid serving in the Vietnam War and ended up living on the streets of the UK for 3 years. Here's the posting I did a couple of days ago to remember:

Glad to see you're still active on the art, politikal and poetry scenes. I've mostly been taking a break since the PurdyFests ended after 8 years in 2014, just doing some blogging and lots of gardening and hikes by the river.

peace & love  :  )-
Chris


p.s. please say hi to Carol Barbour from me. She was in "Small Press Lynx", an anthology I co-published with Mark McCawley (rip) in 1990.

No comments: