Total Pageviews

Thursday 9 August 2012

vid of Henry driving to Zenriver Gardens/Chris reading Purdy's "in the caves"/Honey Novic singing /

I've edited together my video of driving to ZenRiverGardens with Chris' reading of Purdy's "In The Cavess" and Honey's "Milton's Song" for a Chernozym Video. Just click on the link below:
http://vimeo.com/47238162

Please let me know what you think.

[I compressed the drive video; I don't drive that fast]

cheers, Henry


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Hi Henry,
 I laughed thru the whole vid - man, maybe you DO drive that fAst!

Also an instructional vid for those driving to ZenRiver Gardens for the first time 
I followed every twist & turn on the
Deloro Road - I drive it every day and every nite in my sleep!

please post wherever, whenever ... a truly instructional video  !!!   : )

a grrreat fest, Milt was there ... and Big Al ... the crows and ravens gave them away ...

thanks for attending,
peace & poetry power!
Chris ... and Chase ... Wrffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff! (hey, you made me a matinee idol for dogs!!!!!!)


* * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * ** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

No comments: