Total Pageviews

Wednesday 23 February 2011

"CROSSING LINES: Poets Who Came to Canada in the VN War Era" TVOntario interview

Download CrossingL...doc (30.0 KB)
CrossingL...doc
View online
Download(30.0 KB)
Dear Poets,

This is a letter telling you about some exciting news regarding our book, “Crossing Lines,” with a link to a web-cast interview that Mick and I did recently with Steve Paikin of TVOntario. The letter explains how this came about – and the link will let all of you watch it, and share it with your friends and colleagues.

I am sending it out to all of you (BCC) on behalf of Allan Briesmaster and Mick Burrs.  Allan also adds these words: Since I was last in touch with you all as a group, I have been very pleased to see news of many recent publications and honours. For instance, there is now another Crossing Lines Poet Laureate - Eric Folsom in Kingston. 

 Ellen Jaffe

1 comment:

Conrad DiDiodato said...

Hi Chris!

I'm so happy I discovered your blog. It's nice to see a site devoted to people's poetry, and Canadian, too