Total Pageviews

Monday 17 June 2024

when a Buddhist experiences a Virgin Mary Miracle


I documented experiencing a Virgin Mary miracle at Greensides Farm in the previous posting. I’m still very much reflecting on this experience and seeking to further understand it. Of course the experience was a gift, a beautiful and almost simplistic gift of pure radiating love. But in our modern age most of us don’t believe such miraculous things happen, much less that we will personally experience one.

Yesterday morning I visited Greensides Farm again to give thanks and to see if others could help me to comprehend things. I was first to park, and Theresa and Joe immediately pulled in next to me as I was opening my door. They had been there before, and I eagerly told them my story.

Theresa listened carefully and asked helpful questions. She had had her own visionary experiences at Greensides, and was keen to hear mine. Apparently size matters in the miracle world, and Theresa and Joe were impressed with the size of the Mary manifestation who’d blessed me. 

Theresa and I took the small bouquet of peonies I’d cut from my gardens, and we placed them in a vase in the small chapel. Theresa gave a brief prayer in front of the altar to honour our visits. I hope I hear from Theresa and Joe again, as I gave them my email, and I’d like to post some of Theresa’s writing on riffs & ripps.

In March last year I wandered into the Modern Primitive store in the Belleville Quinte mall. I chatted with clerk Megan Baker,  and we traded my book on Buddhism for a packet of copal incense. 

When I said I’m a writer, Megan said she also writes, and her specialty is channelling. On a follow-up visit to the store I bought her book, The Sophia Pearl Oracle Book: Awaking in the Love of Sophia Christ Consciousness. 

At home I gave her book a quick scan and put it on my coffee table for further inspection. If I still believed in coincidences . . .

Today I read Megan/Sophia Pearl’s small book cover to cover to see if it would help me understand the miracle. Every statement, every revelation channelled by Megan/Sophia completely and perfectly matched my understanding of my interaction with the Mary manifestation. Thank You Megan/Sophia!!!

ISBN 9798399278193
155 pages

To learn more visit:  thesophiapearl.com/steppingintosource      

No comments: