Total Pageviews

Friday 14 June 2024

Mary Visions Continue Appearing at Greensides Farm, Marmora

 


Have you visited the “Marian” site Greensides Farm near Marmora? If you have, I’m interested in hearing your experiences. If not, I strongly suggest you visit. Lots of info on Google.

It’s an old farm where many people have experienced visions and received spiritual messages. I’ve been visiting the site for at least two decades as a Christian skeptic but an admirer of people serious in their religious beliefs and with the ability to groom a landscape so amenable to spirituality. 

My auto mechanic’s shop, Top Quality Auto Service (Earl’s Garage), is right across from it on Highway #7. My Greensides visits have coincided with semi annual visits to Earl for regular maintenance like oil changes, and as my cars age, for more intensive repair.

My old Subaru is on its last legs, which his partner Jay sadly confirmed this morning. Jay suggested (hinted) ‘was I going to pray for them in Greensides while he inspected the Sube?’. I agreed this was a good way to spend the hour inspection, grabbed my walking stick, and ambled across #7 to the dirt road leading to the farm site. 

The dirt drive is lined by a huge packed dirt parking area and some ratty outhouses. There was one derelict looking van in the large empty lot, and a pickup beside the farmhouse at the end of the drive.

As usual  I climbed the steep foot path to where the stations of the cross have been set up in nooks among the trees. It was 9 AM when I left the Sube and about 10 minutes later when I did my climb. After ten minutes in the bush at the top of the hill the mosquitoes began to hatch with the warming sun.  

I ambled back down the hill and wandered among the shrines and candle room shed on the vast freshly mowed grounds by the farm house. By then I had about 15 minutes to kill before I went back to Earl’s. I sat on the last row of picnic tables facing the sun, with a cooling south wind in my face.

I decided to give my meditation practice a try, and challenged myself to doing at least 15 minutes of focused sitting. I’ve considered myself some kind of New Age Buddhist since I was nineteen and opposed the draft for the Vietnam War.

I quickly settled into the meditation, and formed a mudra with my hands on my lap. I began very deep breathing and felt very relaxed. About halfway through the sitting I experienced kundalini. When it passed I opened my eyes briefly and watched fly catching
swallows swooping about. I felt like I was meditating in a hokey Disney movie ; )-  

When I felt I’d met my goal of 15 minutes, I slowly opened my eyes, stretched in my seat, and did some head rolls. Yup, I’d had a good sitting session, and it was six minutes past 10. 

I was pleased with the successful sitting, and looked to the sky. The oddest shaped cloud I’d ever seen was hanging vertically. It drew my attention up, and it was an honest to God huge angel. 

It was an enormous “angel”, perfectly shaped by the vertical cloud. I couldn’t believe how perfectly formed the features were - no human artist could create such a being. There was a beatific feeling coming from the angel. All the cliches of intense, unquestioning love, peace, and harmony.

I was totally stunned!  Even as a non-Christian, non believer there was no doubting this cloud goddess was real. A camera would have caught this magnificent presence without question.

As an adult human male, with the usual ego, my first thought was, “How does an asshole like me deserve a guardian angel?” I guess that shows the size of my ego ;  )-  I looked down for a few seconds to collect my thoughts, and when I looked back up the angel was turning to windy wisps. 

On reflection I realized I had witnessed a visitation from the Virgin Mary spirit, not some personal guardian angel.

I’m typing this the same day evening, Thursday, June 13/24. I’m still in a degree of amazement and shock! I thought I should record a rough outline of this experience while it’s so fresh.   



I copied this pic from the first site on Google. To the right in the pic is the covered area with the rows of picnic tables.

Entrance   

No comments: