Total Pageviews

Sunday 14 April 2013

Ed Baker in his Kingdom (awaiting #72)



:

From: Ed Baker <edbaker@sdf.lonestar.org>
Subject: photos taken today





Micah took some photos   today   about 20 others… getting some photos ready for my 72 nd birthday  (April 19, 1941).

the three paintings i did about 2 weeks ago….  the piece on the fence just over my head was done, maybe 25
years ago by my friend (Fay Chin). It is welded construction iron scraps. I call it "Her Guitar".





wanna see some others ?  when in this computer ?

everything you see except the "Guitar" piece on the fence over my head
done by me…. The "Guitar" done by Fay Chin

cheers, Ed


                     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Conrad DiDiodato has left a new comment on your post "Ed Baker in his Kingdom (awaiting #72)":

Baker art-
bleached hip bones
with rifle




Posted by Conrad DiDiodato to Riffs &amp; Ripples from ZenRiver Gardens at 14 April 2013 15:25

1 comment:

Conrad DiDiodato said...

Baker art-
bleached hip bones
with rifle