Total Pageviews

Thursday 17 October 2019

New poetry collections from Susan Ioannou























Dear Friends,

As we move into colder weather toward winter, I hope this message finds you well.

After a great loss, it is understandable to withdraw from life for a time. That is how I felt after the death of my husband in February 2018. During long days to remember and reflect, while I was rereading our early love letters, some poems set me searching my computer for more linked to us. As a modest memorial, I collected them in a slim volume titled For the Love of Lazaros, commemorating our more than 50 years together.

As well, my computer search yielded poems inspired over the decades by many unique individuals of whom I was fond, which I gathered into The Dance Between: Poems About Women.

If you enjoyed my writing in the past, I thought you might wish to know about these two little books. Published under my new imprint Opal Editions, both can be found on amazon.ca, reached through the website link below.

Best wishes for peace and good health in the coming year.

Susan Ioannou

---------------------------------------------------------------
http://www3.sympatico.ca/susanio/feature.html
----------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: