Total Pageviews

Friday 10 May 2019

Jim Christy's bio just published!
























Hi, Tai - Me, I'm taking it each day at a time. Living frugally to pay the medical bills.
I am, however, taking off on a 'vagabond' trip (i.e. virtually penniless and hitchhiking) from here to Labrador. I somehow got swept up in this. It's to coincide with the publication - today! -  of Ian Cutler's book about me, called A Vagabond Life. I head out the first week of June, scrounging places to stay (yards, backseats of cars, barns, etc.) paying reading gigs, names of interesting people to contact, etc. I've heard that some people around here have placed bets on whether I'll survive it or not! (My health has been up and down, and not so much up).
So it goes. I miss Gibara. Jan-Eric told me he ran into you there.
Take care,
Jim
The publisher - Feral House, in the States thinks there's a book in it, maybe.

No comments: