Total Pageviews

Thursday 11 January 2018

I wanna be seventy . . .




(with a nod to Buk and a wink to Stuart)


I wanna be seventy
get this fucked up waiting over with
6 months to go and I'll be
rockin' the free world with Neil
tumblin the dice and burning the candle
right down
with Mick & Keef
I wanna be 70
and a crazy old coot
a crazy old fuck
outlive my dad
by at least a year

I wanna buy an 87 Vette
fire engine red!
for my 70th
burn a strip of hot rubber
end to  fuckn end of the main street
of my shithole village!

I wanna party like I'm nineteen ninety-nine
when I turn 70!

I wanna pick my first bar fight
get a young punk all riled up
then say "Man, I can't lose this fight"
the punk confused -
Say, I've had a full life of SEVENTY YEARsS
more good times, travel, women booze n drugs
than yer stupid mind is capable of
yeah, punch out a 70-year-old
and you go to the can for years
me - I've already lived those good time years
and . . .
what if this old fuck
gets the drop on you -
then who's the fucking goof with his buddies!

yeah, a longshot, y0u think
but look at my face
broken nose four five times
right cheek crushed
yankee motherfucker prof
dead within a year
heart couldn't stand the court cases
(true story from my CLM days)

I wanna PISS ON SOME GRAVES!
when I turn 70
the witch hunting motherfucker
library board members who fired me
the staff members who backstabbed me
to get an early jump on the title of library CEO
my yellow rains a gonna fall lotsa places!

you stupid fucks
gave me an extra decade of life
firing me at 58
so I organized 8 poetry festivals
published two poetry books
founded  ZenRiver Gardens retreat
young Brit dudes gonna make a FUCKN movie
of my hippie glory days

When I turn 70
I wanna buy every copy
of every Canuck book of poetry
make them all bestsellers
then burn them all in a fucking pyre
celebration of moi turning 70!~!  

I wanna get blow jobs in my 87 Vette
from the skankiest whoores in town
(in between the bouts of grave pissing)

I wanna shoot smack on my 70th!
never done this that I can remember
It's less than a 6-month countdown now
gotta start planning all this shit early
 while my 69 year old brain is still working


                                                        X   X   X



On 2018-01-11, at 4:11 PM, John B wrote:

HOWL ... (Marm style)

                                                        x   x   x


On 2018-01-11, at 6:36 PM, jim christy wrote:

Chris: the only thing that came out in English was the message line.

The rest of the letter read like W.S. Burroughs in Nahuatl.

Am I to understand that you have turned seventy? Impossible!


                                                      x    x    x


On 2018-01-21, at 6:51 PM, bill bissett wrote:

great pome chris
xcelent
congrats
love n thanks
bill

  


No comments: