Total Pageviews

Monday 17 April 2017

Trump's evil pacman game a crucible for future Peace Leader bodhisattvas?



Sadly, I feel that Trump is likely to carry out his threat to make a pre-emptive strike against North Korea's nuke facilities. I see both "leaders" as evil neo Hitlers - unlike some of my comrade Vietnam War resisters, who I think still have some faith in the U.S. of A.  Personally I haven't believed there's anything benevolent about the Amerikan empire since my late teens, so the whole hoopla over how horrible Trump is isn't anything new or revelatory to me.

I also have had no faith (pun intended) in any of the major Abrahamic religions since my late teens. My vision is of a new planetary spirituality evolving, pretty much a New Age form of Buddhism.

What scares me in the Trump/Jong un scenario is that if  Evil Pacman Trump successfully "eats" the lesser neo-Hitler by destroying Korea's nukes, then he'll obtain even more dark energy and inflated arrogance. Then when he comes up against more powerful international players like Putin and the Chinese leaders, well, that's when things will get really scary for planet earth.

Oddly, I don't feel strongly affected or upset by current events. I grew up in the shadow of the Cold War, which didn't end until the fall of the Berlin Wall circa 1990. My 1984 poem, Five Minutes Ago They Dropped the Bomb, still accurately reflects my world view, including my spiritual hope for the evolution of mankind and our current mid-state of attaining this. This is definitely a crucible time for young activists in their teens and early twenties, but for us old timers, there ain't nothing much new under the fading politikal sun regarding current world events. Of course the real issue is climate change and the fate of our planet, or at least of human beings surviving on it. Perhaps in some strange karmic way, these dark politikal times are necessary to force the most advanced human beings to become more bodhisattva-like and learn how to face this planetary dharma cakrin ("great wheel turner") challenge.


om mane padme om






Image result for evil pacman

evil pacman game players


No comments: